Top 20 Reasons to Hire a Crowdfunding Expert Before Launching on Kickstarter
As you’ll soon realize, hiring a professional crowdfunding marketing agency will cost less, save time, raise more funds, and help you focus on making your product better.
Save Money by Hiring a Crowdfunding Agency:
- Reduced Fees – Startup fees, hourly expenses, markups, and commission overlaps are either eliminated or drastically reduced by hiring one agency instead of a few little ones.
- Deliverables – Websites, landing pages, data targeting, reporting setup, account optimizations, copywriting, and other content will be yours to keep indefinitely after the campaign ends.
- Efficient Setup – Take advantage of years of testing, building, optimizing, and building that has really pushed costs downwards, allowing agencies to pass these savings to you.
- No Ripoffs – Avoid scams or short-sighted strategies influenced by monetary greed and “low cost, low touch” business models, common with short-term agencies.
- Relationships – Vetted, reputable, third-party vendors have discounted prices and produce better quality work due to an agency’s volume of referrals.
Save Time with a Full-Service Agency that Plugs into Your Team:
- Advertising – Graphic Designers and Facebook/Google Advertising Specialists create, manage, and optimize large campaigns before, during, and after launch.
- Communications – Campaign Managers assist creators by addressing Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Facebook, Email, Backer and Press comments.
- Management – Each client has a dedicated, full-time crowdfunding Product Marketing Manager plus Online Advertising Specialist, both working on daily/weekly/monthly tasks on your behalf.
- Time Priority – Campaigners should focus on producing and delivering products instead of doing routine crowdfunding tasks.
- Customer Service – Large, hard to reach companies like Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Facebook, and Google provide dedicated, personalized service to agencies.
Raise More Money by Hiring a Crowdfunding Expert:
- Crowdfunding Data – Increase ROI and reduce costs using years of experience in crowdfunding audience targeting, backer demographics, data, analytics, and more.
- Reduce Risk – Kickstarter’s average is $25,000 funded, a 35% success rate compared with Rainfactory’s average of $750,000 with a 93% success rate.
- No Double Work – Every step and element is meticulously reused to maximize its longevity for your long-term success.
- Experience – Avoid rookie mistakes by leveraging crowdfunding tips, secrets, and advice with experts that’ve already launched numerous Kickstarter campaigns.
- Optimization – Accurately track tricky conversions with custom conversion processes that differ greatly from traditional e-commerce campaigns.
Create Long Term Strategies by Hiring a Crowdfunding Consultant:
- Long-Term Strategy – Increased funding and quality come at lower costs with a holistic, prioritized approach focusing on causes and effects in the bigger picture.
- Process – Don’t guess the next plan of action. Follow an optimized, systematic strategy and process that is optimized over time for each of your campaign’s phases.
- Trends – Leverage the different audiences and trending products based on expert knowledge of what crowdfunding platform is best for each product type.
When you hire an expert that specializes in start-to-finish crowdfunding production, marketing, and eCommerce services, you’ll save money, increase quality, raise more funds, eliminate short-sighted vendors, avoid costly mistakes and ultimately build a long-term brand.
Rainfactory has created a different approach to Kickstarter or Indiegogo campaigns by creating a long-term strategy with an all-in-one, full-managed suite of crowdfunding services for production, creative, marketing, manufacturing, and retail to help cash-strapped entrepreneurs.
Photo by Rita Morais