Fintech giant Clearco (formerly Clearbanc), has recently partnered with Indiegogo to help crowdfunding campaigns smash their goals and evolve into a well funded startup. Clearco has invested more than $2.5B in over 6,500+ businesses, making them the largest ecommerce investor to date.
Clearco provides equity-free capital products that are custom-tailored for the needs of businesses in all stages. Their investments start at $10K and even extend up to to $20M, and this is paid off through a revenue share agreement on top of a flat fee ranging from 4-12%. The company is passionate about letting founders maintain 100% of ownership and control of their startup.
Rainfactory has been a trusted Clearco partner since 2020, and Clearco has helped Rainfactory’s clients of all sizes get the funding they need to scale. These clients blew past their goal and used funding from Clearco to grow their campaign numbers with Rainfactory’s advertising:
- Reevo – generated $1,388,692 revenue in the first 60 days
- Biktrix Juggernaut – generated $1,290,537 revenue in the first 60 days
- Zumy – generated $251,061 revenue in the first 60 days
Some of the other successful companies that scaled through the help of Clearco are:
How do you get your crowdfunding campaign financed by Clearco? Here are the steps:
- Raise at least $40,000 USD
- Request funds in the amount of up to 50% of your campaign’s raise amount
- Clearco will determine the rate based on your company’s metrics
- Clearco provides the funds to be used by your business
- Clearco is paid back directly by Indiegogo at the end of the campaign
Rainfactory has helped over 50+ crowdfunding projects raise over $1M. Want to be the next million dollar crowdfunding campaign? Download our FREE Crowdfunding Handbook today!