How to incorporate a US business and run a Kickstarter or Indiegogo campaign using Firstbase
While Kickstarter and Indiegogo have made funding more accessible than ever before, founders still face significant barriers depending on their location.
Kickstarter is available to businesses in just 25 countries, with none in South America or Africa and limited access in Asia — just Hong Kong, Japan, and Singapore. Indiegogo’s list is slightly longer, but mostly covers the same countries.
Fortunately, you don’t need to be a resident of one of those countries to launch a campaign. Simply having a legal business entity in an eligible country is enough to use Kickstarter or Indiegogo.
Thanks to Firstbase, incorporating a US business is easier than ever before. It takes just a few minutes to submit your application, and they’ll take care of the paperwork and red tape so that you can avoid the headache. Firstbase services include:
- Seamless incorporation (LLC or C-Corp) in either Wyoming or Delaware
- Foreign qualification + registered agent services in all 50 states
- Compliance reminders + automated filings for annual reports, franchise taxes, and other documents
- Virtual mailing address + digital mail management through Firstbase Mailroom
- Pre-EIN bank account + integrated bookkeeping and tax filings
- Over $350,000 in partner rewards
Over 23,000 founders in 190+ countries have already used Firstbase to set up their US businesses —start the next success story yourself in a matter of minutes! Click here to start your incorporation today.
After setting up your legal entity, it’s time to start thinking about your successful growth marketing strategy. Download the Growth Marketing Handbook and let’s talk about scaling your startup today!